Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family reunion

Engaging in a serious conversation...cannot recall what Didi was sharing with us :P

XF trying to act sweet and cute? Hee!

Didi picked me up from the airport that day, happy to see him! :)

Oops, this is kinda like a backdated blog post :P...It was the day I just touched down, returned from a long holiday. In fact, that was the day all five of us in the family were able to come together for a meal as my sis was flying off to HK the next day and Didi would be returning to Shanghai on Christmas Eve. Didi made reservation for a family dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Orchard Parade Hotel, we ate there once and the food was good. Anyway, I was really too tired to enjoy the food. I did not sleep alot on board the flight so I was pretty sleepy during dinner time. Sometimes, I was not even sure what food I had stuffed into my mouth. But I was glad that we were able to have a family meal together, just glad even to listen to the conversations that were going on during the meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment