Friday, December 25, 2009

Food Galore in Basel

Here comes hungry hungry hippo!

Day 3: Enjoying the homecooked meal!

Day 3: Noodles topped with satay sauce, sardine, stir fry french beans and leftover curry

Day 2: Chicken curry, fried rice and olive bread

Day 2: Chef Mark busy preparing his own version of fried rice

Day 1: Fried rice and onion omelette

Staying at my sis's place in Basel felt like going home, heh heh, I know I can create havoc and do anything I like, including taking over the whole kitchen. Well, I must say I loved cooking in my sis's kitchen those days that we were staying at her place. We cooked dinner at home everyday, exotic and interesting recipes I must say. Ahem, but I must confess that thanks to various boxes of curry and satay paste by Prima Deli, cooking was no sweat :P

No comments:

Post a Comment