Thursday, December 10, 2009

Switzerland - Random thoughts

Random thoughts...

Pre-trip...Know what, I can't believe I didn't have time to blog just before I left for Switzerland. What was I really busy with? Let's see, shopping for a few Christmas gifts and I am still not done!...hanging out with friends...checking out stuff which I may need for my trip...blar blar blar. I really disliked the packing part, especially when I need to pack for winter and knowing me, I am kinda like a last minute packer. Thank goodness, I managed to finish packing a few hours just before I was heading towards the airport. Anyway, guess what, I am in Basel, Switzerland right now, at my sis's place blogging away.

The flight...Oh boy, I was so glad the 13-hour flight to Switzerland was over, I have survived that! The last time I travelled really that far or even farther was to States. Goodness, I dun think I can handle that kinda of 24-hour flight anymore. The 13-hour flight was long enough for me.

My sis...XF was waiting at the basel train station for us. So happy to see her that I gave her a l..o..n..g BIG hug, miss her much! Well, also gave that hug on behalf on my bro :P Hmm, it has been quite some time since the three of us were together...

No comments:

Post a Comment