Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last page of 2009

Two days ago, I was browsing through all my blog posts for the year 2009. I started this blog at the beginning of this year. It was kinda interesting looking back again, reading what I have blogged about all these twelve months, there were ups and downs but I realised that in my blog, I know I want to remember all those wonderful and beautiful moments. As for those worries and unhappiness, hmm, sometimes, they are just not worth mentioning or even to be kept in my life story. Today is the last day of 2009, an ending represents a new beginning...as the new year approaches, I have not forgotten the essence of my life...to love and be loved :)
To all my dear family and friends who have been avid readers of my blog and who have taken interest in this silly gal's language diarrhoea and life story, thank you because I believe you have in a way or another played a part in creating beautiful chapters in this silly gal's life story :) May you be blessed with excellent health, lotsa joys and love...Love you loads! Hugz!
There's something in a simple hug
That always warms the heart;
It welcomes us back home
And makes it easier to part.
A hug's a way to share the joy
And sad times we go through,
Or just a way for friends to say
They like you 'cause you're you.
Hugs are meant for anyone
For whom we really care,
From your grandma to your neighbour
Or a cuddly teddy bear.
A hug is an amazing thing
It's just the perfect way
To show the love we're feeling
But can't find the words to say.
It's funny how a little hug
Makes everyone feel good;
In every place and language,
It's always understood.
And hugs don't need equipment,
Special batteries or parts
Just open up your arms
And open up your hearts.
~ Jill Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment