Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Takoyaki



Walked past Tsukiji Gindaco @ ION Orchard a few times and there's always a real long queue, but those were weekends. Well, being a person who doesn't like to queue, I simply refused to queue those times that I was there. Today, being a weekday and there was no long queue so I thought I should give it a try, wondering what's so amazing about these tako balls, so good that people don't mind waiting so long to buy them. Bought six pieces of takoyaki for $4.80. It's really piping hot when I ate them. Crispy on the outside and very soft in the inside, there was also a piece of chewy octopus in each tako. I thought the sauce was a little too salty for me. Eating those takoyaki made me think of winter in Japan...bringing much warmth and satisfaction in the cold :P

No comments:

Post a Comment