Monday, November 30, 2009

The baby and the babysitter



Spent the longest time ever with Sunny baby, was babysitting him for a night during the weekend! Whilst in town doing my brows, was thinking if he would be up to any mischief. While driving back in the rain, was wondering if I have closed all the doors and windows properly lest he might hurt himself. Thinking of that, I stepped on the accelerator a little harder. Maybe that's what they call responsibility for a pet :P Ha, seeing him at the door, jumping like what he usually does, kinda made me smile :) Oh boy, he was really hungry when I fed him in the evening, finished every bit of apple and food in his bowl. He's kinda like my shadow most of the times, he followed me around the house whenever I needed to walk from one point to the other. I opened the toilet door and there he was, waiting patiently. I opened the fridge to get a drink and there he was, craning his neck and looking at me for my next action I guess. I came out from a shower and there he was again, licking my feet. I was chatting online with my bro and there he was, checking out my netbook and sniffing every part if it. It was bedtime and past midnight, I was checking if doors and windows were locked properly and discovered that he had pooed in the living room. You know, with that kinda look on his face, it's just so very difficult to raise my voice at him. We shared the same bed and he liked to snuggle close to me, ha, I was worried that I might kinda crush him if I were to make a turn. But nevertheless, he survived the night and it was great to hug him to sleep, the most interesting 'teddy bear' I have ever hugged to bed. I woke up in the morning and the first thing I saw was his pair of endearing eyes. Haha, he started licking me on my face, that was a real nice and sweet morning greeting :) I think Sunny baby has been such a darling that the role of the babysitter seemed kinda effortless. Oh well, maybe that's just only for a night :P Thanks for the lovely company Sunny baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment