Saturday, November 28, 2009

Canele

There was quite a big group of us having tea Thursday afternoon so we ordered quite a variety of cakes to savour :P Ha, and it was just right after lunch at Magic Wok. It was a farewell lunch cum tea for a colleague of ours, hmm, I guess a change in environment would be good for one at times. Well, anyway, I must say Canele at Raffles City has got quite a variety of cakes. We ordered a piece of chocolate cake, green tea cake, cheesecake and strawberry shortcake. I liked the green tea cake and the strawberry shortcake. The green tea cake wasn't too sweet but I thought it would be good to taste more of the bitterness in authentic green tea. Goodness, there was so much laughter at times that I wondered if we were disrupting the peace and quiet in that restaurant. Well, thanks to none other than Mr F :P

No comments:

Post a Comment