Sunday, November 15, 2009

Aangan

A variety of curry to go with the naan...mushroom, fish (my favourite!), chicken and vegetables. JX savoured every bit of the curry, almost licking every bowl clean, ha! We also ordered fried ladies' fingers, nice and crispy but I thought it was a little too salty for me.

Tandoori chicken was tender and well done! I like it!

Garlic naan! :) We also tried a fruit naan, interesting I would say, tasted great too!
I think if you were to ask me what I hate to eat, I would probably have problem answering this question. I don't seem to mind eating different kinds of food or cuisines. In fact, I love to try different kinds of food, not really fussy about food put in my mouth. Well, of course, I do have a couple of cravings at times, ha :P ...YQ was back in Singapore over the weekend, still can't believe she flew from Perth just to spend a weekend over here. HZ organised a little gathering and dinner for all of us. We decided on something exotic - North Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine. It's Aangan, located in Excelsior Hotel. We ate at this restaurant a couple years ago when it was at Funan Centre. Well, once in a while, it's probably good to have something exotic. Goodness, whenever we meet, food is always on the agenda :P

No comments:

Post a Comment