Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chili's is back!

Nice chips to munch on but was a little disappointed with the salsa :P

Jiaqi and I decided to share Fajitas (mushroom and chicken). It's good! Chicken's tender and went very well with the mushrooms

I like the shrimps that came with the Caesar salad.

Welcome back, Chili's!
Met up with the two band instructors that I had previously worked with, Aw and Chris, together with Jiaqi for dinner. Ha, the guys are still as fun-loving and crazy as ever! Oh well, their love for eating is still as great as ever, still could not believe the slabs of ribs they ate at Chili's, I was looking at them in awe as they were polishing those meat off the ribs. But of course, when it comes to work, I know I can trust them to do a good job based on those years that I had worked with them. I think for those years that we had worked together, we had kinda learnt much from each other. Well, it's great to meet up again and I certainly wish them well as they continue to do what they love to do (well, not eat of course but in the area of music) and what they believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment