Monday, November 16, 2009

Shop, shop and shop

Felt like giving this X'mas tree a hug...
Miss Tan was really serious about her pair of boots :P

No! Don't take a pic of me, I don't have any makeup on! Shoo!!

Sunday ended on a sweet note...waffle and ice cream...snickers which tasted like peanut butter, cookies and cream which tasted like chocolate and berry cheese which tasted like vanilla. Haha, but all still tasted good with the waffle :P Ice Edge Cafe is just next to Dr Chiew's clinic!

Target not to work this weekend and bravo, met my target, ha! (A pat on my shoulder :P). Jiaqi and myself decided to spend Sunday shopping. Miss Tan was pretty focused while shopping, very clear about what she wanted to buy unlike most of those shopping trips I had gone with her where we would just walk aimlessly, ha, two lazy gals roaming the streets. You know what, I don't feel like going to work tomorrow morning. I think I am saying this for the sixth time, disgusting gal :P

No comments:

Post a Comment