Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunny Baby at Frankel



Had breakfast with Mark, Derrick and Sunny Baby! Hmm, well, not exactly breakfast, it was probably near eleven when I took a sip of tea and sank my teeth into that Rosemary chicken sandwich at Bakery Depot at Frankel, thought it was more like brunch. Hmm, well, not exactly having breakfast with Sunny Baby coz he already had his food at home, half finished though. Anyway, I would say that Baby was kinda well-behaved at the cafe, oh well, maybe except for a few occasional barks at strangers who walked past us. I wasn't sure if he was excited or fearful of the new environment but I just could sense that he wasn't really calm and relaxed, kinda wary of stuff around him, wished I could calm him down a little. Maybe he's just not used to the surrounding. Oh yes, right across the street was a golden retriever, I noticed that it was eyeing Sunny Baby, maybe wanting to be friends with him, it looked like it needed company. Ha, not many people to watch as I had breakfast so decided to engage in dog-watching :P Today, I realised something really beautiful about Sunny Baby...he has got a nice coat of fur, so soft and shiny you could give him a hug anytime, like a cuddly teddy bear :P

No comments:

Post a Comment