Sunday, November 15, 2009

That morning

It was a pretty busy week, didn't even know what I was really busy with, just knew that there were endless things to do and complete. That morning, I was looking for some stuff in my cabinet at my workplace and I would say I happened to chance upon a pleasant sight...the morning sun was really beautiful as the rays made their way into the room. They had brought warmth and smiles, couldn't help but just felt like capturing that moment. One of my colleagues who was sitting two workstations away thought that I was crazy, taking pictures of my own workstation. Ha, maybe I am really crazy. But I can't deny that it was a beautiful moment that morning :)
"I hope you find joy in the great things of life - but also in the little things. A flower, a song, a butterfly on your hand." ~ Ellen Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment