Friday, November 27, 2009

Marina Barrage - The rain

Do you choose to run away from the rain, looking desperately for shelter?

Or do you choose to enjoy the rain or probably even forget that it exists in the midst of the bigger picture?

I was drinking ice lemon tea at the cafe at Marina Barrage and through the glass windows, I saw this group of workers scrubbing the walls in the rain. They were probably making use of the rain water to clean the walls, well, certainly a good way to save water! I was thinking it must be a tough job, having to be out there in the rain to scrub those walls, it could be cold out there and they could be wet but nevertheless, they were still diligently at work despite the weather condition, or probably they were making good use of the weather condition to carry out their task effectively and efficiently. As I took a sip of my icy cold lemon tea, I thank them quietly in my heart for their great effort in the job that they were given. Well, what am I compared to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment