Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brunch at Spruce




The potatoes tasted like homemade, freshly cut and done! Not really into burgers but the Spruce burger has a way of delighting my taste buds with the fresh ingredients put into it.

A whole head of lettuce...fresh and crunchy!

Waffle's great! Eat it with the runny egg and it's simply heavenly :P

Snoop asked me out for brunch on Saturday. She suggested Spruce, a restaurant at Tanglin Road. It was really crowded but thank goodness, she made a reservation. I would say a pretty nice and cozy place for breakfast and brunch during a weekend, gave me a kinda lazy but yet relaxed feeling. You know, you feel like you could be in your little sundress and flipflops spending your lazy afternoon in there. Jazz was playing in the background and I guess with that kinda setting, I would simply enjoy every bit of my brunch slowly, time was never an issue. What a luxury! It's a place with simple decor, mainly a couple of art pieces on the wall, restaurant was also surrounded by much greenery. Good to dine outdoor if it's a little cooler. I feel that much care was put into the quality of the food served. I think there's also a good variety for the menu for breakfast and brunch. Snoop dearie, thanks so much for brunch and the planner for 2010. Well, although it's not waterproof (ha! :P), it will be a much treasured planner for me next year, it's certainly something that will be important to me :) I am pretty sure we had a good time shopping at kikki.K, thanks for the great afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. dear pooh...
    thank u for ur company tt afternoon ;)yes, we had a great time shopping at kikki K. indeed! remember to "cling wrap" ur planner before using it... hee ;p
    hugz...
    p.s. can u pls email me tt "stylo" pic of me... haha... thx dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear snoop, ha, my hands are not as good n nimble as yours, maybe you should help me 'cling wrap' my planner, hee hee :P Maybe we should pop by kikki.K again the next time there's a new seasonal design :P hugz...

    ReplyDelete