Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 Nov - Two bundles of joy

I took out an old photograph album from the cupboard. It was kinda heartwarming looking at those photographs taken many years ago. I am sure they're pages filled with much innocence and youth. Most of all, they're pages containing pockets of beautiful memories. I just couldn't help smiling looking at some of the photographs...
Dear XF and Didi, you guys were my wonderful playmates and quarrel mates when we were still kids, you were great friends as we grew older, even though you guys could be irritating at times, ha :P (Didi, stop treating my soft toys like basketballs!) Both of you are very much thought of today, dearly missed too. Dajie wishes both of you excellent health and bundles, bundles & more bundles of happiness as you tread on in your life's journey...Happy Birthday :) lotsa love always

No comments:

Post a Comment