Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meow meow...

I recognised her the moment I saw her today! Hmm, well, maybe I shall call her Tammy, feel strange not giving her a name :P It has been a long time since I last saw Tammy. I still remember the photograph I took of her sleeping in an interesting position outside the bakery near my workplace. Today, I saw her just along the pavement outside the coffeeshop, lazing around in a lazy afternoon, licking her paws. Somehow, to me, she is a classic beauty. With distinct black and white fur, she just has a way of getting my attention. Cats are usually kinda indifferent and at times cold, they are not as affectionate as dogs. But I feel that Tammy is kinda different. Me being me, I went near to her to say my hello (silly gal in action again :P). Any other cats would probably 'shoot' you that suspicious glare and before you are within one metre near them, they would probaby be out of your sight in a split second, wary of your actions or intention of getting near them. As I walked towards Tammy, she actually walked towards me with a kinda friendly pace, I felt accepted, that really felt good! I was wearing a long skirt and there she was, twirling round my two legs and ha, sometimes covered by my long skirt. Ha, I must have spent too much time with Tammy, going stupidly crazy over a stray cat, Angeline came over from the coffeeshop, a little worried about that overfriendliness of Tammy. Anyway, bought my lunch and headed back to work. But it was a sweet moment spent with Tammy. See ya soon, Tammy! Meow meow...

No comments:

Post a Comment