Sunday, November 1, 2009

TGIF!...Here I come, Sunny Baby!


Let's see...I think it had kinda been more than a month since I last saw Sunny Baby, was really happy to be able to see him on Friday, well, especially after a week of work :P Seeing him jumping up and down, pouncing on you the moment you open the front door, vying for your attention has kinda made me forget how tired I was. Gave him a big hug and numerous kisses, ha! Miss ya dearly, Baby! Other than having some rashes, he's still as active, playful and cuddly as ever. Once I placed the harness on him, he knew I was gonna walk him and was waiting eagerly at the front door, his eyes were filled with so much excitement that it got me excited too :P At times, it really kinda amuses me much to see Mark play with Sunny baby, you can never imagine how playful Sunny baby can be, always so full of vigour and energy. Strong baby! Mark bought sinful but yummy 'delicacies' for dinner...fried hokkien prawn noodles and qing tang for dessert. Realised that baby was more interested in the sweet stuff, he's probably got a sweet tooth, ha! He was kinda all over me trying to lick my bowl while I was having my qing tang. Well, was wondering how he was feeling when I was about to leave, waiting for the lift at the door, he did not bark, he just stood by the door, looking through the gap on the wall that's kinda adjacent to the door. I can never seem to forget how he looked...The lift door opened and I said, "Bye, Baby." Hugz...

No comments:

Post a Comment