Saturday, December 26, 2009

Meet Chicwick

"Chicwick" is the place in London where Cassy stays. Note: The word is pronounced without the "w" as mentioned by Cassy :P Mark suggested naming the teddy Chicwick, good suggestion, so here is Chicwick. I got him on the first day I was in London. Chicwick is the kinda bear I like, no frills, simple, chubby, huggable, soft, great eyes...It's kinda like a connection between us, I know I gotta bring this sweet little darling home with me :) It is now sitting on my bed near my pillow back home. Seeing the new furry possessions I have got myself for the trip, my mummy is threatening me with trips to Salvation Army with my soft toys again. No, Mummy! I am not gonna let another of my teddy suffer the same fate as Bobo again :P ...(Photograph above is taken by Mark in Cassy's room, also my bedroom during my stay in London)

No comments:

Post a Comment