Friday, December 25, 2009

Paris...Bon Appetit

Macarons at Laduree...Warning: Addiction to it is predicted

Best onion soup I have ever tried...lotsa onions, tasty, rich and bread has the right crisp. Every spoonful of it is luxurious!

Great mussels at Leon de Bruxelles! Finger-licking good!

Chestnut cake...not too sweet, taste of chestnut blended very well with the soft sponge cake

Lemon tart...great lemony taste but not too sour

One of the great things about travelling is probably the food. Cakes and pasteries have a way of tempting and enticing me, you just wanna savour every bit of it slowly, letting it tinkle and satisfy your taste buds. Like how my bro put it, Paris is an expressoland, indeed it is. There is a great variety of coffee and drinking coffee is kinda like drinking plain water, one would probably need to drink at least 6 to 8 cups of coffee daily, ha :P For a non-coffee drinker like me, I think I was kinda tempted to drink coffee when I was in Paris.
Acknowledgement: Photographs for Paris and London are taken and provided by Mark. Trust him to take great pictures, thank u! :)

2 comments:

  1. D lemon tart looks delicious, pooh!! Can imagine d tangy taste rite now ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly delicious!! Wish you could also try it, hee!

    ReplyDelete