Monday, May 7, 2012

I call him Birthday Boy


We celebrated Mark's birthday with a simple dinner and a kinda get-together after dinner at my place. Gosh, realised that this is the tenth year that I have known him...real worthy of mention and sure deserves a big celebration indeed, ha! Ordered a strawberry shortcake (Berry Berries) for him from Flor Patisserie. Was trying to search for a cake that's not too sweet and rich and I think I must really thank PY for her suggestion. I personally feel that Flor Patisserie has done it well and the way I have expected it to be...light, fluffy and not too sweet. I thought the blue ribbon was a nice and sweet accessory for the cake, well, it kinda made me smile when I first saw the cake. Hmm, I must admit that little details never fail to bring a smile on my face.  Glad that the birthday boy liked the cake too :) Would certainly love to go back for the green tea cake one of these days. Hmm, I am someone who feels that birthday should not only be celebrated once a year. Every day is a gift...keep enjoying the gifts that you receive daily, Birthday Boy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment