Sunday, May 27, 2012

My very good friend, steamboat and shopping

 We asked for healthy chicken soup...rich (the real stuff!) and we didn't feel we had spoonfuls of MSG after the meal. The ingredients were so fresh that the slices of fish could literally melt in our mouths. 

We were kinda awed by the selection of sauces placed in front of us. My personal favourite mix...chilli padi, minced garlic, Chinese parsley, spring onion and light soya sauce. 

I cannot tell you how great it felt to be able to have a good dinner after work on a weekday...away from the crowd and putting aside work and tiredness of the day. Most of all, meeting up with my very good friend :) We finally decided what to eat after walking at Level 4 of ION Orchard for a few times. We settled for Imperial Treasure Steamboat, a restaurant that both of us had not tried. It was a good dinner and I must say we had a wonderful time catching up and shopping. Sure gonna look forward to meeting up again! My dearest friend, hope that your special day was a great one with your loved ones and may there be many more lovely moments ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment