Saturday, May 19, 2012

Love you, Mummy

 The cake came in a nicely wrapped box...

 Glad that Mummy enjoyed the cake :)

Well, wanted to try earl grey chocolate from Flor so bought a slice of it...hmm, near divine :)

Mummy dearest, I miss going to the wet market with you early in the morning last year...I miss how we would have breakfast and lunch together...I miss how we would spend our weekday afternoons doing grocery shopping at the supermarket before going for some afternoon tea...I miss telling you that I would cook dinner for us and I miss cooking for you. Although I have been busy at work the past months this year, you never fail to take good care of me like what you always do...your words of encouragement, your love, your care and your homecooked food. Many times, I am not sure if the two words "thank you" will ever be enough to show my appreciation and how blessed I am to be your daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment