Sunday, May 6, 2012

Remembering Emma Yong

When I heard of her passing two days ago, I really could not believe that she's gone. I remember reading about how positive and strong she was about her illness last year. She was such a fighter but I believe she fought till the very end. I was still so happy for her and her special one for their marriage despite challenges...truly the immense power of love even before the vow of "in health and in sickness, to love and cherish". Having watched her perform before, I think she's a pretty talented theatre actress, someone whom I believe was very passionate about her work - her love... I couldn't help but to remind myself that life can be so unpredictable once again. For Emma, it all seemed to happen within a year, seemed so sudden... Hmm, both of us were born in the same year but she had to leave this world first. The thought of this does sadden me a little. Not exactly sure why or how I should organise my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment