Saturday, May 19, 2012

Snoopy Snoop...It's her birthday!

 Look at what she's capable of producing...such a sweet sweet smile :) Happy Birthday dear...may that smile always stays with you coz you cannot imagine how beautiful that is.

 A snapshot of the birthday gal at Parco Caffe - indeed a nice and quiet place for brunch. 

 Hmm, I thought calamari wasn't really that fantastic. 

 I love my Benny! Benny, oh Benny, how I adore you! :)

 Was it me who said that I could prepare this kinda brunch at home too? Heh, silly gal!

 Photography can be real serious business for some :P ...Pizza was delicious, fresh ingredients and with the right crisp for the crust.

 Very tender! Meat lovers will love this.

I must say that Kat had ordered a real artistic one as her main...the creative use of chicken and spinach :P

No comments:

Post a Comment