Saturday, May 12, 2012

MRK Studio - Tea + Dinner

 Brought home more homemade scones packed in boxes with labels designed by the chef...someone who looks into the finer details of a good dining experience I must say :)

 Whoever says tea and pastries must be served only in the afternoon...I say we can have them whenever we like it. It's not so much the time, it's always about the moment.

 Sunny Baby pacing up and down, always eyeing what was served on the table, silly Baby :P

 Homemade banana scones!

My dining experience...I felt as if I had my tea and dinner in a nice cafe cum bistro.

Ha, I must say I was really surprised when homemade scones and tea were served when I was invited over for dinner. You know, you simply wish you could enjoy more of those moments, sipping nicely brewed tea and enjoying a pastry or a slice of cake...with soothing music playing in the background. It was a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment