Friday, May 24, 2013

That pair of hands

 She's always camera shy, had to be quick to take a shot of her when she's on her phone or doing other things :P

 Ha, I always laugh at that pair of hands which is filled with lines and wrinkles no matter how much moisturiser was 'invested' on them. But truly treasure this pair of hands that has supported me in one way or another in this friendship that we share all these years since we were studying in JC. My dear very good friend, thanks for the little gifts in life! 

 Our common love! We finished a whole big plate of it and lamented together how sinful it was. Ha, we are truly disgusting, ain't we? 

Truly no cream, but a little too salty for me. 
Well, you see, my very good friend is a chicken lover :) Not bad but I thought it was a little too dry for my liking.

It's time with my very good friend again! Fixed the date some time back but going to Prego for dinner that Friday evening was kind of a last minute decision. Was not able to shop with her coz I only knocked off at about 7pm. But glad that at least we were able to meet up for a meal to celebrate her birthday. Adore her for those times that she shares all the good things (not necessarily things at times) in life with me, love her for those times when she reminds me of the more important things in life by merely a simple comment or thought, cherish her for those times that she scolds me like an elder sister with good intention and will always treasure her for being that special and very good friend in my life. She is truly one dear friend that I know I will grow old with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment