Monday, July 20, 2009

A curve...a smile

A sweet little gift from Angeline : )
Some days, I guess we just find it so difficult to smile, we simply just don’t feel like it. I understand coz I believe all of us have been through that. At times, we are too much laden with stuff in our minds or probably brooding over burdens which we choose to carry with us. I know I am guilty of it sometimes. Well, but some days, I realise it could be so easy to just smile by simply admiring or appreciating simple things in life, things that probably in the hustle and bustle of life, I have forgotten to take a look or even notice it. A smile is a curve that straightens things up…Have we ever realised the value of a smile?

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment