Thursday, July 16, 2009

A date with nutty

Sometimes, I wonder why I am so in love with peanut butter. The whole afternoon today while at work and during a meeting, kept thinking about it. I knew I had to sink my teeth into that peanut butter with condensed milk on a thick toast to satisfy my craving, oh well, maybe to make my day too :P Love the stickiness of the peanut butter in my mouth, the crisp thick toast added much fragrance and excitement to the whole chewing process. Licked every trace of peanut butter off the fork. Coupled with a big mug of tea with milk, it was a satisfying late tea, decided to skip dinner though. There were not many people at Siglap, quite a quiet and peaceful late afternoon. Mmm, felt that a bit of bossa nova from Lisa Ono would perfect that moment :) ...I wonder when my next craving for this love of my life would come again. Sigh, should I consider giving up this love interest? Felt kinda guilty after spending some time with it today, wondering how I should handle the calories and fats that I have consumed from this relationship...Is there a Aunty Foodie Agony that I can go to? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment