Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunny baby

He has grown and changed much over these two years but not his eyes...

When he was just a few months old...love this pic
Photographs courtesy of Mark :)

I was totally thrilled and excited when I was first introduced to him two years ago. I must have had squealed in delight when I saw him! :P And when I first held him in my arms, you should see the smile on my face, he’s like a real small ball of fur. That innocence in that face of his and those forever endearing eyes never fail to melt my heart.

1 July 2009…It was his birthday. I was glad I did spend some time with him that day after work. Took him for a walk and realized that I probably have overstrained him coz he was panting real hard after the walk. That panting lasted for quite some time after that, goodness, that did worry me a little then. Ha, but know what, one of the joys when I held him in my arms and close to my body was to be able to feel his heartbeat and his warmth. When his heartbeat was real fast, I could even feel my body shake! …Then he would look up at me with that innocence and lick me, sometimes nibbling on my ears. Hee, I think I smelt like him when I went home that day….I think I spent almost an hour the day before at the pet shop deciding what to buy for this baby, bought two toys in the end. Unfortunately, at the end of the day on his birthday, there was only one left. One was chewed into pieces by him :P I have underestimated the strength of his teeth. The only toy seems to be my all time favourite, think bought that for him last year. But anyway, he’s just so playful that anything can be a toy in his eyes.

Happy Birthday, my dearest Sunny baby…thank you for those times that you have brought lotsa smiles into my life, luv ya, muack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment