Saturday, July 11, 2009

Words fail me...or maybe not

Writing communicates passion…I have never had doubts about this statement. We write with a purpose and write to communicate meanings, express feelings and emotions. We write with not just a pen, a piece of paper or various forms of technology, more importantly, we write with our hearts. Words when put together could become such a powerful tool. Writing allows one to let go, it is a channel to express or ventilate. I like to read what I have written, especially those previous blog posts that I have. You know, I can so amazed by how much I can write and what I write, I really could not believe it at times, I mean…you mean that’s me? I just question myself if that’s me at times. Words, phrases and sentences are like lava of a volcano eruption, they just had to come out, hot and fiery. When there’s this surge of overwhelming feelings or thoughts, you just feel like getting them out and sharing them…

However, words seem to fail me for the past week, there seemed to be a lack of vocabulary within me to describe what and how I feel, or was it a kinda reluctance and rebellious attitude? For those who have known me and probably have worked with me long enough would probably get a tinge of it from me. If I am deprived of my own time, be it for leisure, fun or relaxation, I will suffer from ‘withdrawal symptoms’ and I really mean withdrawal...I just wanna be left alone and would probably have that dun-come-and-mess-with-me kinda attitude. The so-called cure for this would most likely be time by myself. This condition should not last for more than a week, well, at least I will not allow it too, not healthy for the body, mind and soul. You know, at times, the best part of the day is driving home from work…no conversations, freedom, music, silence and peacefulness within me…have always savoured those moments, the gift of solitude. As I am typing this, jazz is playing in the background. You know, jazz has got some kinda attitude in it at times which I pretty much like, or should I say some kinda rebelious attitude in it? Ha, freaky me! :P But know what, I will make sure this freak enjoys her weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment