Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 Oct 2009

The lovely people for the lovely evening! :)

Love the tiramisu!

The seafood pasta

The pizza that we never got to taste coz we were stuffed with too much carbo for the evening, ha!

The main dish that I have ordered...wild wild mushrooms
Another appetizer...the cheese went very well with the ham

The appetizer

A feeling of nostalgia?

Decision making time...selecting our main courses

The combination of black and white has never failed to captivate me

Venue: Soprano (7 Portsdown Road)
The birthday guy or gal in our gang would usually need to choose a place to have dinner. For a lazy me, I would be glad to have someone decide for me. One suggestion popped up from Mark and there was a kinda review report on it for my perusal too, ha! :P We went ahead and decided that we would have our dinner there. It was a rainy evening and somehow, the drizzle that evening had brought a soothing effect and peacefulness to the surroundings. Was thinking...with its lush greenery, maybe it's a good place to spend the afternoon, a lazy afternoon, away from the hustle and bustle of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment