Monday, October 5, 2009

Who's really your best friend?


She ain't fierce, she just wanted more cheese dip, hee!

Ha, thanks for trusting me with your new interest, a good and challenging drive indeed!
When we were still children, we probably would have someone whom we would call a best friend. As we grow older, some of us would wonder if we still have that special someone whom we can call a best friend. Every one of us has different definitions of who and what a best friend is. Guiyu and myself met during our JC days, she reminded me today that we have been friends for 18 years. Sometimes, I just could not believe how time really passes by so fast. Like what Guiyu said, our priorities may have changed, friends around us changed but our valuable friendship has not changed over the years. We don't really meet often but we stay close to each other's heart. I know she's always a phone call away, I know she's the person I can go to to share my heartfelt thoughts or even my little secrets, ha! Well, she would probably know all my little crushes when we were still schooling. Trust me, she has got a fantastic memory :p
Dearest Guiyu, thanks for your great company today! Thanks for the gift and card, couldn't agree more to what you have mentioned in your card. Hmm, best friend or not is not important to me but what's really important is that this friendship that we share means alot to me and you will always be a dearly treasured friend of mine...

5 comments:

  1. wah, that's very fast of u to post the pics in yr blog. Hope u like the present. Remember our date "dinner at my place with my monster"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, although this good fren of yours is not really that hardworking but some things I think I can be quite efficient :P Hope little monster wasn't too upset when I left that day, was really tired...But no worries, please tell her I will remember our dinner date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okie, pls keep your promise, although it always come very late. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's really a nice car, my dream car

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Too bad XW doesn't fancy the colour.

    ReplyDelete