Monday, October 5, 2009

A brand new day

Kids say the darnest things but my brother always give the darnest gifts (soft toys). Trust me, after receiving some queer looking soft toys from him a few times, ha! Well, I kinda woke up a little late this morning, was very reluctant to climb out of bed. It was near 7am and I quickly went down the stairs to grab my bag from the dining table. There next to my bag was a pink soft toy, next to that pinky poodle like soft toy was a little note..."We turn not older with years but newer every day. Happy Birthday Dajie!". Ha, I kinda chuckled, that was a really pleasant surprise! I burst out laughing when I 'activated' that poodle soft toy. Check out the video! I really felt brand new this morning, wearing a smile on my face :) Thanks Didi, hugz!! As I was blogging, Didi came back with a box of durians, ate lots with him, the whole house seems to smell of durian now :P

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! This video truly made my day :)
    My fav part is when the dog ears flip up and down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doggy has made my day too :) Ya, I was pretty impressed with the ears too! Haha! It's now standing on my table in my room :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dancing doggy really makes my day... Burst out laughing when I saw the moving ears. :)

    ReplyDelete