Saturday, March 27, 2010

A pampering gift

The October babies finally got to enjoy our 2009 birthday gifts - spa at Aramsa. It was indeed a real pampering treat, ha, maybe both Miss Tan and myself really needed one. There was a body scrub followed by a mineral detox soak bath...enjoy seeing the numerous flower petals floating in the bath tub. Needless to say, the star of the whole package was the massage, desperately needed one. The therapist was saying that there were a couple of tricky knots on my shoulder and she was doing her best to undo them :P Oh boy, that kinda hurt a little but other than that, the whole body massage was real relaxing, the whole body felt kinda lighter and not too stiff after that. We must have been two satisfied customers coz we decided to purchase a package to be shared between us, plus free body scrub! Heh, well, I guess that's one of the ways city gals pamper ourselves :P

2 comments:

  1. Great, you are using Comic Touch to post your update in your blog. Did you also created an overlapping photo on the photo? Man, how did you do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have spent some time fumbling with that though but could be pretty fun :P Datz not an overlapping photo. You see,there was a mirror in front of me when I was using my iphone to take that shot. I was taking a photo of my own reflection in the mirror and at the same time, miss tan was standing next to the mirror, got it? Well, I guess I wouldn't be that smart to discover how to take that kinda overlapping photo, haha :P

    ReplyDelete