Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not just any ordinary cookies

"I made these myself, hope that you will like it." That was all what the 10 year old girl said when I stepped out of my car and walked towards the front porch. She must have waited there for me. What a lovely morning gift and what a sweet and thoughtful little girl! Told her that I was so impressed by her baking skills and for her willingness to try on her own, that it was such a pleasure to be able to taste the cookies made by her. Well, that kinda reminded me of my Home Economics lessons back in my secondary school days, not sure if I have brought home cookies or rocks after lessons on baking :P ...I was smiling when I opened the little box of cookies, touched by the lovely morning gift from that little girl. Thank you ZY...from the bottom of my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment