Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday night supper

The lovely box...

and the treasure within...

Celebrated Joyce’s birthday today, we had dinner at her favourite restaurant “Tonkichi”. Realised that not many can stay up late nowadays and Martin was sharing about how his wrinkles had deepened, goodness, "deepened" is really a powerful word. Ha, mine would have probably gone complicated, would need additional reinforcement from some American skincare products :P Did a bit of window shopping with Mark and Derrick before heading home. As I was walking towards the lift that led to the carpark, I walked past Canele, I stopped to take a look at the cakes. Wow, pretty enticing! But hey, wait, a voice in me said..."Silly gal, you just had dinner and a slice of Joyce's birthday cake, don't be greedy, you dun need another slice of cake, go straight to the carpark! Green tea cake was also sold out, no reason for you to loiter near this 'danger' zone!" Great, I started walking away and slowly made my way to the lift...You know, they say a leopard doesn't change its spots, I think I am really one freaking spotty leopard. After walking for less than five metres, I turned around and walked towards Canele, ignoring that inner voice. Well, no harm getting a slice for supper later. Well, no green tea, it's okie, tiramisu would be great too!...Excuses, excuses and excuses! This silly gal has nothing but full of excuses :P Well, this silly, stubborn and defiant gal walked happily to the carpark, carrying a lovely box which contained her Saturday night supper :P

No comments:

Post a Comment