Monday, March 15, 2010

In a state of hibernation...

It’s not even winter and I am already hibernating like a polar bear…have been hibernating much since the last weekend. Dun feel like moving, dun feel like engaging in any kinda activities or any form of conversations, dun feel like getting out of the house…have been sleeping a lot. Catching sight of my bed and taking a whiff of my blanket and pillow are like taking some kinda drugs that will put me to sleep instantly. It felt so good to snuggle under my blanket and it certainly could be quite a battle trying to open my eyelids. Maybe have been sleeping too much these two days coz am feeling kinda groggy now :P But kinda enjoy those luxurious moments of just doing nothing…no schedule, no planning, no targets, no deadline, no…nothing, just doing nothing and just carrying a brainless head around, watch out for the silly brainless gal :P …Oh no, am I having another sleep attack?...

No comments:

Post a Comment