Monday, March 15, 2010

Tammy

Saw Tammy last week when I was buying my lunch at the coffeeshop and walked towards her. Seeing that I was giving her that attention, she walked towards me affectionately, licking my feet and started brushing her body against my legs. I heard a shriek and there came Angeline reminding me that I should go and wash my legs :P She was looking for me and knew I must have had been drawn away by Tammy, feel sorry for her that she has a kinda stubborn and naughty friend like me :P Guess what, the very next moment, as we were both walking away from Tammy, Angeline tripped and fell flat on the ground! I meant really flat, we were both in a state of shock, I quickly helped her up, picked up the drinks that she had dropped and scurried back to our workplace. The funniest thing was we were laughing like mad over lunch about what had happened, recalling what we did and how stupid we must have had looked. Luckily, Angeline was not seriously hurt, just a bruise on her knee which she has been constantly reminding me these few days :P If I have not gone to see Tammy, if Angeline had not come over to look for me, maybe she would not have tripped. But knowing Angeline, she never really did blame me. Haha, what a day and what a good laugh we had over it :) Oops, sorry Angeline :P

No comments:

Post a Comment