Saturday, March 6, 2010

Build a bear

Here's Happy, hope he will spread happiness to his owner and all around him!

Decided to dress up a teddy on display with a pair of boxer, sexy dude :P
I have received two teddy bears from "Build-a-bear Workshop" as gifts over the past years but never have I ever tried building or making a bear myself. Got the chance to create one today! First, you choose the teddy bear, then you get to stuff and puff them up, told the lady to make it fatter :P Next, you stuff hearts inside and these hearts represent wishes for the person you are giving this bear to. Ha, got to brush the puffed up teddy bear at a cutsy corner too! The teddy bear would be all ready to be dressed up by then, great selection of outfit from the shop. Well, it wouldn't be called a teddy bear if it didn't have a name, we chose a name and here we have it, we have created "Happy"! Last but not least, there's also a birth certificate of the teddy bear. I was totally thrilled by the whole process, enjoyed it like a silly little childish gal. I think Angeline was kinda embarrassed by by my childish behaviour at times, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment