Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Homemade breakfast

Nothing beats homemade breakfast. Once in a while, like to make my own sandwich and bring it for breakfast at my workplace, have always enjoyed the process and the product. Love breakfast time at my workplace, hee, I should say protected breakfast time, trying to enjoy every minute of this precious time before the hectic day starts. Nothing beats enjoying homemade breakfast prepared by others...Today's breakfast menu: sardine sandwich. Love the sweetness of the sardine, the taste seemed to illuminate like a ray of light which was pretty refreshing for the morning. The lettuce added crunchiness to the wholesome taste of it all. Found out later that the sardine was mixed with some organic English country lemon curd, brilliant idea! :P Took less than fifteen minutes to finish the sandwich, was licking my fingers before rushing for a meeting. Thanks to Mark, I had a finger licking good homemade breakfast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment