Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A letter to John

Dear John,

You were both courageous in the battlefield as well as in pursuing the love of your life. Those two weeks with Savannah must have been the most beautiful moments of your life. I believe it was real tough for both of you to be miles apart. But the continuous stream of letters that you sent to each other in your absence bounded both of you together. The string of love is stronger than any other rope or cable one could ever find. Despite the unexpected appearance of Tim, I still feel that both of you're still close to each other's heart.
I like the letter you wrote to your father, reading it to him beside his bed. I was so touched that tears welled up in my eyes...Since young, there's hardly any conversation between the both of you and he may have a special need but I know he loved you very much. He did not know how to show it but I could tell. Deep in your heart, I know you care so much for him too although you just found it awkward talking to him at times. Sometimes, he just needed someone to listen. Well, lovely Savannah did, she listened and she understood.
Some find the ending of your story too abrupt but I thought it's fine. For once, I do not mind not knowing the ending of your story...

No comments:

Post a Comment