Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hi Baby...

The thought of being able to see Sunny baby simply put a smile on my face no matter how tired I may be. As I opened the front door, he practically pounced on me, jumping with all his might. Cleared his poo on the floor and cut an apple for his dinner. As I was cutting the apple, he sat quietly near the entrance of the kitchen. He must have really loved the apple in his bowl, finished them all in less than five minutes. But the food that was left for him since that morning was left kinda untouched. You see, he was kinda unwell for the past two weeks, got me worried when I heard about what happened to him...it's good to know that he's getting better.
It was raining outside, such a cooling evening...I sat on the sofa and placed Sunny baby on my lap, hugging him close to me, both of us so quiet and relaxed. Before long, could hear him snore a little and I was real sleepy too. It was a lovely evening with Sunny baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment