Monday, March 14, 2011

Chickadee + Calbee prawn crackers


Leftovers from the movie...became my supper (Oh, so darn sinful!)

I don't really fancy popcorn while watching a movie. Hmm, as for nachos with cheese dip, I think it will be a sin that I cannot really forgive myself for especially after savouring much of the irresistible cheese dip :P Well, I usually would munch on Pocky chocolate sticks when watching a movie. I was given a ziploc bag containing Chickadee and prawn crackers before watching a horror movie today. Mark prepared a bag of mixed snacks for each of us. Ha, the most interesting bag of snacks I have ever received. Hmm, as for the horror movie, I think a few scenes did frighten me or made me jump a little but it still did not fit my definition of a h..o..r..r..o..r movie. Well, I guess it's just the momentary thrill of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment