Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow Our Hearts Day


Have we ordered too much?


Our all time favourite...Yuzu tea


Squid stuffed with kimchi...juicy and spicy


Yakitori...not really our highlight for the evening


Seemed to be Angeline's favourite


I have a feeling I can eat these every day and not get sick of the rawness :P

I remember chatting with Nura over the phone last weekend about being smart and we mentioned about following our hearts to be a happier person. Ha, I suggested that we should name the day that we're gonna meet up as "Follow Our Hearts Day". So, it shall be! ...Met up with Angeline and Nura last evening for dinner at Shin Kushiya. Wow, food glorious food! We were so very full at the end of the feast that we could not have dessert at all. It was a quiet weekday and the restaurant was not crowded at dinner time. We were laughing so loud at times that I think we were inviting stares from two Japanese businessmen who were sitting near to our table, better learn to be more demure :P ...Hmm, what do our hearts say?

2 comments:

  1. Yo, the food looks so delicious, where's the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the one at Suntec but I think I still prefer the ambience of Shin at Vivo especially when it's not too crowded :P

    ReplyDelete