Friday, March 4, 2011

Lunch with Mummy at McDonald's


Mummy enjoying her fillet-o-fish with lotsa lettuce added :P


Teriyaki chicken burger...I'm loving it!

Suggested to Mummy that we should try something different for lunch, well, fast food! I think the last time my parents had fast food might probably be last summer in Basel? ...No violent objection from Mummy about having fast food so we drove to a mall near our place for McDonald's. Hee, Mummy really loved the french fries (so do I!), I think she had more fries than I did :P But after the meal, she mentioned that we should not be having fast food often. Got it, Mummy. We bought some foodstuff from the supermarket and Mummy said that we should head home soon so that she could prepare dinner for me before I went for my evening class...Thank you Mummy...always

No comments:

Post a Comment