Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wonton noodles


My father has kindly helped me to buy the char siew and roasted pork. They sure have added much vigour and colour to the whole dish. Our dinner...wonton noodles!


The filling was really a good combination of ingredients, the right amount of each too. But I think I have overcooked the wonton a little, the skin was too soft. But Mummy said, "Never mind, you learnt from it, it will be better next time." :)


The filling...minced pork and prawns, spring onions and Chinese mushroom. Well, I guess this is not exactly the way to wrap the filling with the skin of the wonton, they looked more like prawn dumplings. But stubborn me thought that this was a neater way to wrap the fillings :P

You know, cooking comes with mood. Well, I guess at least that's applicable to me. I love to cook whenever I feel like it, under no circumstances where there are expectations or stress. I guess I was in the mood to prepare wonton for dinner today... Bought a stack of wonton skin last week but had not got the mood to prepare wonton for the past week (silly gal!) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment