Friday, March 25, 2011

A conversation...maybe

A part of a conversation via WhatsApp...

Snoop: U'r forever d ms optimistic. I really wonder where u get ur doses of optimism all d time dear Pooh

Pooh: Ha, maybe it comes with age...
Maybe I realise that I probably dun have many decades more to live...hence, I do wanna think dat I have a choice whether I wanna be positive or lament about life...
Maybe life isn't so bad afterall...looking at pple from other countries...
Maybe...
Maybe there are really moments that I was pessimistic but I told myself dat I must conquer that...
Maybe I shouldn't be thinking too much about this and just live life...
Snoop dearie, I am not happy and optimistic all the time, I do have fears, uncertainties, worries and negativity within myself...I just try ways to take control of them...not complete success all the time but I know I must try...

No comments:

Post a Comment