Monday, March 21, 2011

Sawadikap!


Somehow, knowing a group of friends who loves to eat is in no way gonna make you slim and slender :P


Seeing and eating this plate of mango salad reminded me much of the hawker along the streets of Thailand...simple yet tasty ingredients.


Thai otah was kinda soft and smooth but I prefer it to be a little more spicy :P


My favourite! Fish was fresh and the ingredients went fantastically well with it.


Tom yam soup was rather spicy but I thought the taste was not rich enough for my liking.


The moment I stepped into the eatery, I kinda felt like I was in Thailand...love the Thai ice lemon tea, refreshing for a hot afternoon


We could not be seated until all had arrived. At the entrance while waiting for the latecomer :P

Being a frequent shopper at Bugis, I must say Miss Tan is very knowledgeable about the facilities, shops and eateries around that area. She recommended a place (for once! :P) for Thai food at Purvis Street for our dinner on Friday. Nope, it's not the Thai fine dining restaurant located at the end of the street. The little Thai eatery, First Thai, is located at the other end of the street. It's a place that I walked past a couple of times but simply failed to notice this little place for Thai food. We were there pretty early as it could really get crowded at about 7pm. No GST or service charge but guess what, we were kinda impressed by the service :)

No comments:

Post a Comment