Sunday, March 6, 2011

A message to Bob

Dear Bob,

I read about you in The Straits Times (5 March) and before I could finish reading the last bit of the article, I was tearing. I was determined to find out more about your story so went to check out Facebook, tears flowed uncontrollably looking at all your pictures... You are such a brave sweetie to have gone through the numerous operations, it must have had been painful. You know what, I thought your story really brought out the beautiful and lovely side of people. You are such a special darling in the eyes of many that they are all keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. I knew I had to make a trip to Books Actually at Tiong Bahru, I wanted to do a little something for you. I did and there were others there too, people whom I am sure will continue to give you the love and support. I wish I could give you a little cuddle, I wish I could soothe the pain that you have...Keep fighting my dear, we all want to see that sparkle in your eyes again...love you

No comments:

Post a Comment