Sunday, October 23, 2011

Come on, silly gal!

My few attempts to blog for the past week were met with reluctance and hesitance. Having spent hours in front of my lappy typing my assignments everyday, the last thing I ever wanted to do was to look at that keyboard of mine or even to think of the strings of words to express myself in my blog. My brain was too tired even though my heart had that desire to express. I just felt compelled to close my lappy, leave my table and stay away from the 'war zone' lest it could lead to any form of permanent damage :P And yes, sometimes, the naughty and ill-disciplined side of me would choose to unleash the rebel in me and start a revolution by fighting for more time for myself, strictly no readings or assignment doing. I promised to love myself a little more this year and I will keep my promise :)

I would say the kind of stress that I have as a student is different from the kinda stress one faces at work, very different. I have come to realise that learning is indeed not easy, at least in this programme of mine, but I must say that it is made easy with the people around you. A word of encouragement goes a long way and certainly grateful to have the great support from my coursemates, glad that we have always been there for one another through the tough times and those crazy moments :) This programme of mine is coming to an end in less than a month's time and I still have two more assignments to complete...come to think of it, sure gonna miss those times spent together with my coursemates. Ha, yes, I must say we are all really tired from doing all our assignments but I think when we look back, we will realise that it's probably quite an enriching and fruitful learning journey. And as for silly me, to have gone through and survived this journey, I think I sure deserve a pat on my shoulder :) Come on, silly gal, hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment